Direct flow pump is ideally use in wide range of reverse osmosis system. Direct flow pumps have good and stable performance in high flow RO systems. Direct flow pump can be used in commercial, agricultural or industrial applications where high flow rates are required.
||9500N High Flow Pump
||Flow: 3.0LPM, Pressure: 150psi, DC/36
Every Series RO Pumps are the most widely used pumps for RO system. They are ideal for high pressure / low flow applications
with low amp draw. They can be mounted in any position, are compact, and are designed for long trouble-free life.
Available in a variety of motor voltages and configurations. These RO Booster Systems are ideal for household use. Equipped
with a high-quality, continuous duty pump that provides a constant flow of feed water to the membrane, yet maintains
quiet operation. Available in a variety of motor voltages and configurations.
- PUMP DESIGN: Positive displacement three chamber diaphragm pump
- MOTOR: Permanent magnet
- VOLTAGE: 36VDC
- PRESSURE SWITCH: None
- LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 60°C (140°F) max.
- PRIME: Self-priming up to 2 meter
- RUNS DRY WITHOUT DAMAGE.
- PORTS: 3/8"-18 NPT female
- NET WEIGHT: 2.10 kg
- DUTY CYCLE: Continuous
- Wetted parts food grade material
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: R.O. booster pump and water delivery
- Certification : CE / RoHS
High Flow Rate
Flow: 3.0LPM, Pressure: 150psi
DC/36 (Direct Current)