Standard: Length: 5 "/ 10"; inlet /outlet size: 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”; Color: Clear / White / Blue
Length: 10 "/ 20"; inlet /outlet size: 3/8”, 1/2”, 3/4”; Color: Clear / White / Blue
BIG FAT: Length: 10 "/ 20"; inlet /outlet size: 1”, 1.5”; Color: Clear / White / Blue
Other: RO membrane housing / Denton cartridge housing / drinking fountains for filter housing
The steps of replacing the filter housing & filter:
- Close the inlet water switch. (Please open the switch of water purifier first, and then close it after confirming without any pressure inside of water purifier.)
- Turn on the filter housing of water purifier. (Clockwise to open)
- Replace filter and cleaning the filter housing. (Note that the O-RING of filter housing is placed well)
- Do not tighten the filter housing in advance, open a little water switch and let the water slowly filled up the filter housing, then tighten filter housing. (no more air inside of the filter housing to affect water purifier working) (with deflated button may turn directly to the filter housing tight, open inlet water switch, allowing water into the filter housing, and hold the deflated button to let air out of the filter housing until the filter housing is filled up with water)
- After replacing the activated carbon filter, need to turn off the power first, then turn on the water switch till no more black water coming out, so that can turn on the power.
- When replacing the silver ions activated carbon, need to flush the powder of silver ions activated carbon by water first before installed it into the water ionizers, rendering its black powder clogging electrolytic membrane and adsorption in the electrolysis board, and after installing the silver ions activated carbon, need to turn off the power first, then turn on the water switch till no more black water coming out, so that can turn on the power.
- No leaking is detected throughout the complete replacement filter.